1 cup water (heated to between 100-110° F)
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp italian seasoning
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 3/4 cups Mehl's Flour Company Gluten-Free Flour
1 package yeast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Approximately 3-5 minutes using a mixer.
3. Oil pizza pans. (This recipe can makes up to three 12” pizza crusts.)
4. Split dough evenly between pizza pans. Spray hands with oil and use hands to spread dough evenly.
5. Bake for ten minutes.
6. This recipe is intended to create pizza crusts that can be frozen and baked later with toppings. Should you choose to top your pizza crust and enjoy a gluten-free pizza immediately, please add your desired toppings after baking the crust for ten minutes. Place the topped pizza crust in the oven for an additional 15 to 20 minutes (depending on your oven) to create a delicious gluten-free pizza experience.
7. Pizza crusts that you wish to save for later can be wrapped in plastic and frozen for several weeks until you choose to top and bake as instructed.