1 cup butter, oil or margerine
1 ½ cups sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract (can use 2 vanilla if you don't have almond)
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp cream of tartar
3 ¼ cups Mehl's Flour Company Gluten-Free Flour
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, oil or shortening with sugar until smooth and well mixed.
- Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add Mehl's Flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Mix until entire mixture is nice and sticky.
- Use a spoon or scoop to make 1 ½ inch balls, drop onto cookie sheet with 2 inches between each ball.
- Bake for 12 to 16 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool for five minutes.