1 cup butter, oil or margerine
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
¾ tsp baking soda
3 cups Mehl's Flour Company Gluten-Free Flour
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, oil or shortening with sugars until smooth and well mixed.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add Mehl's Flour Company Gluten Free Flour and baking soda.
- Add chocolate chips
- Mix until entire mixture is nice and sticky
- Use a spoon or scoop to make 1 ½ inch balls, drop onto cookie sheet with 2 inches between each cookie
- Bake for 12 to 16 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool for five minutes.